Monday, December 6, 2010

What we learned..at 8 am.

In this course, I have learned a whole bunch about many things that I had no clue how to even start them. :) This class was very interesting, I really enjoyed learning the things that we did and how to do the projects. I really appreciate the new found skills that I have gained, learning about InDesign and Illustrator, I also liked using Photoshop and the layering in my poster project. I enjoyed trying to recreate the feel of my graphics with my inspiration graphics. When we used the Graphics Tablets, I had so much fun just doodling on that. So much so that I plan on getting one very soon for my own personal use. Overall from where I was when I came into this class, I have improved in my computer skills greatly (seeing how I had just had my first experience with a Mac the semester before). I think that it helped that I had to help somebody else with some of their computer things,which helped me in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment